Why join the American Association of Political Consultants?
Now more than ever, itís important to stay on trend with the ever-changing industry. Membership with AAPC provides you with the necessary tools to grow your business, sharpen your skills, expand your network and stay informed. Members also enjoy significant discounts on AAPC events including the prestigious Pollie Awards & Conference, regional events and a wide array of business services.
Joining AAPC places you among the nation's largest network of political and public affairs professionals.
Ready to join?
Membership enables you to:
- Get and stay connected with the who's who of our industry -- and be found by potential clients!
- Build your network, learn about the latest industry trends, and promote your business
- Have your work recognized and rewarded at the most prestigious awards program in the fields of political consulting and public affairs
- Expand your network further with memberships in related organizations
- Stay on trend with complimentary webinars and our monthly newsletter
- Fortify your own brand by demonstrating that you stand among the most successful political consulting firms in the world
Who should join?
AAPC membership consists of political consultants, media consultants, pollsters, campaign managers, corporate public affairs officers, professors, fund-raisers, lobbyists, congressional staffers and vendors and is open to everyone associated with politics from the local level to the White House.
Being a member of AAPC demonstrates that you are committed to professional development and ethical business practices. Since 1969, the AAPC has been the bipartisan trade association of political and public affairs professionals.
Membership levels and benefits
AAPC is committed to serving every member's diverse need and offers several levels of membership.
a savings of $1,500- for a large firm or organization - includes 10 individual memberships -
Gold - for a firm or organization - includes 3 individual memberships - a savings of $250
Individual - for the one person business - for those aged 30 and under and new to the political consulting professional - for full-time party/campaign staff or elected officials; university faculty
- for full-time students
All membership levels include:
- Discounted registration at AAPC's Pollie Awards & Conference and Regional Conferences
- Discounted pricing on Pollie Award entries
- Membership in a local AAPC Chapter
- Subscription to AAPC's monthly electronic newsletter - a brief snapshot of industry happenings, useful resources and member news
- Complimentary webinars - bringing timely topics and best practices straight to your desktop
- Listing in AAPC's Membership Directory - the "go to" resource for campaigns and candidates
- AAPC Member Seal - demonstrates that you adhere to ethical business practices
- Annual subscription to Campaigns & Elections magazine - the most widely read magazine for all those who touch politics. Students and Young Professional members receive an electronic subscription.
- Complimentary listings in Political Resources and Political Pages directories
- Discounted pricing on business services including:
- A 20% discount on all footage and photography from Getty Images
- A 15% discount on services from Interface Media Group
- A 20% discount on all regularly priced merchandise from JoS. A. Bank
- Special pricing on memberships with related organizations
- AAPC Job Board óAAPC members enjoy first look at AAPC job postings and significant savings for all your employment needs
Ready to join?
In addition to the benefits listed above, each level includes these generous discounts towards AAPC's Pollie Awards & Conference:
| || 1 Free Pollie Entry|| 44% discount on Pollie entries and a 42% discount on registration|| 38% discount on Pollie entries and a 25% discount on registration|| 20% discount on registration||68% discount on registration || 33% discount on Pollie entries|| $25 Pollie entry fee|
and $50 registration fee ($900 total in savings)
| Platinum|| || || || || || || |
| Gold|| || || || || || || |
| Individual|| || || || || || || |
|Young Professional|| || || || || || || |
| Academic|| || || || || || || |
| Student|| || || || || || || |
Contact Beckie Souleymane, Membership & Marketing Manager at 703-610-0261 or firstname.lastname@example.org